CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Leaving Florida

Kyle left for Montana yesterday afternoon. Ethan, Melena, Camryn and I drove down to the airport with him and dropped him off. He had a 5pm flight but when we got there the flight departure had moved to 7 pm. He was flying through Denver and this later flight time caused him to miss his connection in Denver to Billings. The airline put him up in a hotel for the night and he is on a plane flying to Billings right now as I am typing this entry. (Monday 11:40) He is starting work today although I guess he will be a little late. It is one and a half hours from Billings to Colstrip (and a whole lot colder than Florida).

3 comments:

nanamoo

Goodness, that made for a long travel experience for Kyle. I am looking forward to your blogs from Colstrip. It will be fun and interesting to experience Montana vicariously!

Gail

I'm so glad you blog so we can keep up with the Montana Garretts. I have to admit I wasn't so blog savvy before, but now that I have Google reader I'm getting into it!

Megan

were gonna miss you guys! but WOW it looks SOOOO pretty there!!!