CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Begin Anew To Post On My Blog

It has been 3 weeks and 5 days since we joined Kyle in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Wow, I really hate moving. Nothing is worse than unpacking. Just ask my children.
We bought a house and are moved in as much as we can. Our house has a main floor and an unfinished basement. Kyle is working every night after work to finish the basement. Ethan and Melena are hoping he will hurry because they want to move into their bedrooms downstairs. At present, Melena is sharing a room with Camryn.

2 comments:

debbie

you're counting the days you are there. Are you going to start counting the days until you move back to Florida? Kyle is a machine. And seriously? We need pix of the house. I couldn't see the ones on your phone very well. I'm old, dontcha know?

nanamoo

I'll would like pictures too :) Glad you are starting up the blog again!