CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I think that Spring is finally here. The weather is so nice I can't believe it. Ethan even wore shorts to school today. It is supposed to be 80 degrees on Wednesday, I just might like living in Montana (for the Spring and Summer at least).
I decided to get out and walk today. There are hills with trails near where we live so I left an hour early to go on a walk before I walked over to the school to pick up Ethan and Camryn. Oh my (to borrow a phrase from Melody), There was quite a bit of up and down terrain and quite a bit of huffing and puffing on my part. There just aren't hills like these in Florida. It takes a little more work to get into good walking condition here but I'll be fit before you know it if I go out walking every day.



Last week when Ethan, Camryn and I walked home from school we went through a little foresty area. All of a sudden a bunch of heads popped up and we found ourselves in the midst of a herd of deer. (It was so cool, amazing, incredible.) They blended in so well into the surroundings we didn't see them at first. The deer are so use to people, they didn't even jump up or run away. I told Camryn and Ethan to just walk quietly and not to make any loud noise or sudden movement. I didn't want to startle them into running into us. Nature up close and personal.