CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Working out at the CPRD

I got up this morning and decided I had to get back to my habit of going to the gym again. I had been doing so well in Florida. Six months straight of working out on the treadmill at the Y at least twice a week(usually more) with my workout buddy Kristen. Now here I am in Montana with no workout buddy. It really is hard to get motivated. But I did it. I got up this morning and took the kids to school and ran down to the CPRD (Colstrip Parks and Recreation District) or the gym. Its a little more wordy than saying the Y but it is essentially the same thing. The big bonus is that if you are a resident of Colstrip you can use it for free. Whoohoo! It has a cardio room, weight room, all sorts of aerobic type classes, and an outdoor swimming pool with an amazing water slide(the kids can't wait until summer).
Anyway, I did my 60 minute workout on the treadmill and I feel great. One day down and the rest of my life to follow.

2 comments:

Higleys

Way to go Danette. I'm sure you'll find a buddy soon. Thanks for all the walks. It was very theraputic

pamela shofkom

You go girl!! You will find a buddy soon. You are so outgoing and friendly